Look at a glance of the course
C++ is a cross-platform language that can be used to create high-performance applications.
C++ was developed by Bjarne Stroustrup at Bell labs in 1979, as an extension to the C language.
C++ gives programmers a high level of control over system resources and memory.
The language was updated 3 major times in 2011, 2014, and 2017 to C++11, C++14, and C++17.
- C++ is a Object-oriented programming language
- C++ has Rich library support.
- C++ is the preferred choice when latency is a critical metric.
- A C++ code is first compiled into low-level code and then executed.
- C++ also supports pointers
Learn with examples
Project Based Learning
Weekly Doubt Sessions