Look at a glance of the course
Java is a general-purpose programming language that is class-based, object-oriented, and designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible.
It is intended to let application developers write once, run anywhere, meaning that compiled Java code can run on all platforms that support Java without the need for recompilation.
Java can be used to develop various applications, websites, and also android applications. It is a complete package for a developer.
Why to learn Java?
- Java is machine independent Language
- Java is used to develop Applets which can be used on websites.
- It is one of the core language for android development.
- It is much secure than other languages.
- Java has larger modules and libraries than C & C++
Learn with examples
Project Based Learning
Weekly Doubt Sessions