Look at a glance of the course
Web development is the coding or programming that enables website functionality, per the owner's requirements.\
It mainly deals with the non-design aspect of building websites, which includes coding and writing markup.
Web development ranges from creating plain text pages to complex web-based applications, social network applications and electronic business applications.
Why to learn Web Development?
- Websites can target the biggest and broadest audience.
- Distribution of your content is more flexible and agile with web development.
- Rather than having to worry about cross-platform interfaces and capabilities across different marketplaces.
- Your website only has to be built once with cross-browser support and it will be useable on every device.
- Compatibility and performance issues will be limited to the browser capabilities.
Learn with examples
Project Based Learning
Weekly Doubt Sessions